• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

jamespeters3143

I have what my recruiter is calling "mini MEPS" on Monday. He had me outsource all my medical screening stuff to my current provider and I am bringing the results in for a reserve PA to review. This includes all the testing, from eyesight to bloodwork. Has anyone gone through a similar process? What can I expect from the physician's assistant when I go in?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have what my recruiter is calling "mini MEPS" on Monday. He had me outsource all my medical screening stuff to my current provider and I am bringing the results in for a reserve PA to review. This includes all the testing, from eyesight to bloodwork. Has anyone gone through a similar process? What can I expect from the physician's assistant when I go in?

Like what your post says, the provider will look at you, your paperwork and see if you're fit for commissioning.

tward1512

Assuming it’ll be just like any of the medical stuff we all went through for SNA/SNFO screenings. They’ll probably do a vision test and dilate your eyes to check your eye health. I wouldn’t sweat it too much. As long as you’re in good health you’ll do fine. It’s like going to the doctor.

tward1512

So, does anyone actually think results will be out this week or is that just us being optimistic? Paul had told me 2-12 weeks.

tward1512

I know it’ll happen when it happens. I just know my command is excited for it and I’m kinda just ready to find out and get it over with so I can start (hopefully) preparing for the next chapter.