• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
I’m pulling for tomorrow. Had a dream about it last night hah
bb5

tward1512

Unless the other active duty members have heard anything, not today gentleman. We did have an all hands and I got my hopes up a little, but it was just sailor of the quarter awards.

jamespeters3143

Hey everyone. I'm currently filling out the NASIS legal section and have a difficult situation. A few months before my 21st birthday at college, I was issued an MIP citation. About 3 months later, I received a call saying that the citation would be thrown out upon me turning 21. The initial ticket never ordered me to appear in court, and when I called the court there was no record of my name or citation number. The clerk even told me I could get an official "no record" letter from them. This is the only trouble I've ever gotten into, and I learned my lesson. Is this something I should divulge/the Navy can find, and how would it impact me? I am applying to SNA with a 3.64 gpa and 61 8/7/7 ASTB. Any info would be greatly appreciated!