• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
is LOR’S still a thing? Cause my recruiter never asked for one. But then again I am prior and I got NCOER’s
According to previous post aviation doesnt really look at LORS, my recruiter didn’t really stress about having one when I applied to the December board but I was not selected that board. Only thing that is different between that board and this is that I went from a 7 to 8 PFAR and had 2 good LORs this time so idk 🤷‍♂️.

AndrewL

is LOR’S still a thing? Cause my recruiter never asked for one. But then again I am prior and I got NCOER’s
I had three, CG LCDR Pilot, Navy 06 Pilot, Navy 07, im a civ though. From what my recruiter said, it can help if you’re a civ and can get them from military, especially in the community you want to go into because its someone who knows what their talking about vouching for you.

afer1

Hey guys, Im at a loss right now and hopefully can get some insight or direction from you all.

I submitted my package prior to 3/11. When everyone was checking to see if they were "at board" my name wasnt on the list. I then reached out to my recruiter and he said that all my paper work was submitted and I should be fine. In fact, he said he had submitted my package along with others and got kickback on the other peoples package due to missing requirements and that they would not be eligible this board... BUT no word on mine which meant everything was all good on my end. I havent gotten any info on if I was selected or not and my name isnt on the list to check if I was (as of today). As you could imagine, ive been blowing my recruiter up throughout the day for an answer, but no answer at all. I even called the recruiting office to check for an update and the lady there said my package is "still in review". I said idk how thats possible when other people have been getting notified. I asked if my recruiter was in today and she said he is on vacation for 2 weeks (lol are you kidding me). I then asked if there was another recruiter that could help me and she said the other recruiter that can help you is also on vacation (this is insane).

Looking for some advice here

dominicdecoco

Hey guys, Im at a loss right now and hopefully can get some insight or direction from you all.

I submitted my package prior to 3/11. When everyone was checking to see if they were "at board" my name wasnt on the list. I then reached out to my recruiter and he said that all my paper work was submitted and I should be fine. In fact, he said he had submitted my package along with others and got kickback on the other peoples package due to missing requirements and that they would not be eligible this board... BUT no word on mine which meant everything was all good on my end. I havent gotten any info on if I was selected or not and my name isnt on the list to check if I was (as of today). As you could imagine, ive been blowing my recruiter up throughout the day for an answer, but no answer at all. I even called the recruiting office to check for an update and the lady there said my package is "still in review". I said idk how thats possible when other people have been getting notified. I asked if my recruiter was in today and she said he is on vacation for 2 weeks (lol are you kidding me). I then asked if there was another recruiter that could help me and she said the other recruiter that can help you is also on vacation (this is insane).

Control what you can control, maybe find a new recruiter & get ready for the next board

Nnamdi25

The same advice I give the guys one here is the same I would tell my soldiers. If you are not getting the results you are with one recruiting station go to another recruiting station make that drive if you got to at the end of the day it’s your career. Rn I would say the July board is miles away so you got time to have a sit down with your recruiter and voice your concerns when she gets back from leave.