• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

sethwilson106

Well, my recruiter called me about an hour ago and said I did not get picked up by this board. He did say a few interesting things in our conversation (take these with a grain of salt)
-this board mostly or only picked up auto-qualified candidates, like those with 7s across the board
-my package was missing/had a corrupted college transcript on it, not sure how that happened, but he said that didn't matter.

He also said that they are creating a new board, that will be meeting in early September, the 2nd or the 4th he said (again, not 100%). My package will be re-submitted before that board.

Best of luck to the rest of you! Interested to see how this pans out.
Sorry to hear it man, I hope the next board picks you up, I won’t be in OCS until Jan anyways if I get picked up, I graduate in december

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Well, my recruiter called me about an hour ago and said I did not get picked up by this board. He did say a few interesting things in our conversation (take these with a grain of salt)
-this board mostly or only picked up auto-qualified candidates, like those with 7s across the board
-my package was missing/had a corrupted college transcript on it, not sure how that happened, but he said that didn't matter.

He also said that they are creating a new board, that will be meeting in early September, the 2nd or the 4th he said (again, not 100%). My package will be re-submitted before that board.

Sorry to hear you got the bad news. Hopefully the next boards goes your way and the delay is minimal! If you don't mind sharing, what were your ASTB scores?

exNavyOffRec

The application goes through probably 6 sets of eyes that review the applications prior to board so I doubt transcripts were an issue.

The auto qualified comments may or may not be accurate, that is one of those things that you will never know unless you are working at NRC, however I could see that actually being a factor.

What were your ASTB scores?

The application goes through probably 6 sets of eyes that review the applications prior to board so I doubt transcripts were an issue.

The auto qualified comments may or may not be accurate, that is one of those things that you will never know unless you are working at NRC, however I could see that actually being a factor.

What were your ASTB scores?
He did say that the transcripts shouldn't have affected my selection. Which gives me little faith for my chances next go-round.

Not sure, haven't always gotten the most quality info from my recruiter.

And I just posted them, I had a 50, 7, 6, 6.