• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

dominicdecoco

it sounds like the package was not successfully submitted. Maybe your recruiter saw your package was not on the at board list and notified you that you would need to re-apply for next board. Just my speculation..

djpope

it sounds like the package was not successfully submitted. Maybe your recruiter saw your package was not on the at board list and notified you that you would need to re-apply for next board. Just my speculation..
This could be true. Something like that happened to me for the last board. Last board I had BDCP on my application but my package was not fully sent up because I actually did not qualify for BDCP (My school has an NROTC unit so I cant apply for BDCP) but my recruiter called me before results were out and told me my package never got accepted to the board for that reason. Now I got pushed up to this current board. So maybe something similar happened but who knows.

sethwilson106

This could be true. Something like that happened to me for the last board. Last board I had BDCP on my application but my package was not fully sent up because I actually did not qualify for BDCP (My school has an NROTC unit so I cant apply for BDCP) but my recruiter called me before results were out and told me my package never got accepted to the board for that reason. Now I got pushed up to this current board. So maybe something similar happened but who knows.
I’m on BDCP this board, do you know if I would get the results at the same time or is it a different board convening for that?

djpope

I’m on BDCP this board, do you know if I would get the results at the same time or is it a different board convening for that?
Honestly not sure. I would assume same time, but I don’t know %100. I am still confused on what happened with my package the last board. I don’t know if I could’ve still been on the board had I not put BDCP on my package, or if it was a BDCP only board. I believe the latter. But if you are on this board you should hear the same time as us. Maybe someone else has a better, less confusing answer than me lol.

sethwilson106

Honestly not sure. I would assume same time, but I don’t know %100. I am still confused on what happened with my package the last board. I don’t know if I could’ve still been on the board had I not put BDCP on my package, or if it was a BDCP only board. I believe the latter. But if you are on this board you should hear the same time as us. Maybe someone else has a better, less confusing answer than me lol.
I haven’t seen the actual list, if someone has it, could that check if I am ‘at board’. My recruiter confused me even more when he sent me this text on the 17th: “… The board for BDCP is convening this week so we likely have about 2 - 3 weeks until we hear the results.”

Idk how to take that lol

djpope

I haven’t seen the actual list, if someone has it, could that check if I am ‘at board’. My recruiter confused me even more when he sent me this text on the 17th: “… The board for BDCP is convening this week so we likely have about 2 - 3 weeks until we hear the results.”

Idk how to take that lol
lol yea I have no clue how the board works and I don’t think there’s a list available to us. There is that google sheets at the beginning of this forum with some of us on it idk if you’ve seen it. All I know is one of the DoD’s mottos… hurry up and wait.

exNavyOffRec

He did say that the transcripts shouldn't have affected my selection. Which gives me little faith for my chances next go-round.

Not sure, haven't always gotten the most quality info from my recruiter.

And I just posted them, I had a 50, 7, 6, 6.

This would make sense since if you get denied at one board you don't just get sent to another board.

exNavyOffRec

Idk how to take that lol

lol yea I have no clue how the board works and I don’t think there’s a list available to us. There is that google sheets at the beginning of this forum with some of us on it idk if you’ve seen it. All I know is one of the DoD’s mottos… hurry up and wait.
Same board

1722035265506.png