• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

fearedengineer

Has anyone else been to the grocery store recently, picked out milk, saw the expiration and gone “Dang, I’m going to know whether or not I’m accepted to OCS before this milk expires”…..or is that just me?
😂 I do that with my 5G water jug. I’m like “by the time Im done with this water jug I’ll know whether I got in or not”. But I do that with any event. Dental appointment, social events, friend going away, etc. yah probably just a me thing as well.

Jtilinski

I don’t know how accurate this or anything is at this point, but my recruiter just called me and he thinks there’s still gonna be another two weeks at least before finding out the board results.
It’s possible but I think that’s just the latest it could be, mine said the latest would be mid August.

TXAGOTDR08

Last year when I found out, I called my recruiter on a Friday to ask if he had an update. He said no, hopefully next week. Then the results came in as I was on the phone with him.
He’s just speculating like everyone else is.

qjproudler

I don’t know how accurate this or anything is at this point, but my recruiter just called me and he thinks there’s still gonna be another two weeks at least before finding out the board results.
How are some people on here getting notified then? You’d think they’d just release all the selections at once