• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Are the BCDP people usually the first to get results? Does that explain the difference between some getting it and not? Does anyone know if thats happened in the past?

TXAGOTDR08

Lurking from the 15 JUL SWO board to say that I put soonest available as September 27 on my packet and they assigned me an August 25 ship date that I had to request to move “with a good reason” 😐
Soonest available has been SOON lately, looks like you go the ole 2 week turn around as well haha

Lukehot

Aspiring NFO
I'm under the impression that you can give a general date of availability. Many of us put asap, so hopefully they'll send us before those that would rather go later. The candidate classes have been rather small in comparison to some of the earlier ones this year, so maybe they just really need to fill those spots.

jmauit

Good evening guys,

I want to add to the speculation about this board. Although SWO candidates were announced on Thursday and had the same "convene date" it doesn't really represent anything substantive at all. I am enlisted and am able to access the at board list and previous board results and I noticed that SWO boards have a pattern of having a faster turnaround.

Also, the AT BOARD list for us was last updated on Friday so according to previous boards the adjourn date is usually 3 to 5 days after the last modified AT BOARD list. The results come out the day after the adjourn date for the most part. For those hoping that the results will come tonight, I'm sorry. The last three results were posted between 1430 to 1630 so.... no officer is posting results after working hours.

Good news. The results letters mention that all selectees must submit required paperwork at least 14 days prior to the class date. Assuming that there are still slots open for the August 25 class, this means that results must come out before the 9th of August (last working day within this window). I don't know how strict it is.

From looking at the previous board's convene dates vs adjourn dates vs result dates, I suspect that it is almost a given that it will happen before end of business on Friday to allow for selectees to have next week to square away their paperwork. If the board adjourned today, we may see something tomorrow.

I will be monitoring the sharepoint to see if the results are posted and will update this ASAP. I won't give individual result notices but at least you can count that I will share the information. I will keep refreshing the page. Good luck to all!