• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

I found out my original OCS date same time as selection.
It was 2 weeks from notification
Did your recruiter tell you it would be a short turnaround? My recruiter told me I’d ship out in October or November, and I’ve already verbally committed to an out-of-state project with my job. It would be difficult if I suddenly got told I have only 2 weeks to prepare. How likely is it that the timeline could change so abruptly?

whereiswaldo

IDK where I am
Did your recruiter tell you it would be a short turnaround? My recruiter told me I’d ship out in October or November, and I’ve already verbally committed to an out-of-state project with my job. It would be difficult if I suddenly got told I have only 2 weeks to prepare. How likely is it that the timeline could change so abruptly?
Same, I made commitments with my current job in December. My recruiter said I could pick any OCS date within FY25.

LHannibal

Mine told me he thinks it will be a short turn around but he also said there’s no way to really tell. I’ve talked to some people that got accepted for the April board and put down they want to ship ASAP and they are just now shipping in Early / Mod August.

TXAGOTDR08

A lot of people in my original class had a quick turnaround. I had a ship ASAP on my contract but some guys didn’t and showed up in 2 weeks anyways.
It’s also very challenging to defer your class date, because slots are usually all alotted.