• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Nowhere near as exciting as the rest of the posts today, but in the interest of maintaining the integrity or whatever of the spreadsheet for the “next generation” … I just noticed my age has been lowered to 26 (I wish). If you look at the age column, it looks like something funky happened. Just a heads up for anyone who cares to check to make sure their age is accurate.

whereiswaldo

IDK where I am
Nowhere near as exciting as the rest of the posts today, but in the interest of maintaining the integrity or whatever of the spreadsheet for the “next generation” … I just noticed my age has been lowered to 26 (I wish). If you look at the age column, it looks like something funky happened. Just a heads up for anyone who cares to check to make sure their age is accurate.
On that note. If anyone has not yet filled in their stats on the spreadsheet, I encourage you to do so for said “next generation”!

podsu

SNA - OCS
There was an edit (hopefully accidental) that sorted all ages from youngest to oldest a couple of days ago. Some people have corrected this change for their row.

Danger95

There was an edit (hopefully accidental) that sorted all ages from youngest to oldest a couple of days ago. Some people have corrected this change for their row.
Nah someone keep messing with the spreadsheet like damn I thought we was all adults.