• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

I got the call! I got accepted!
No ship date for OCS.
The recruiters are most likely looking in the system and dates aren't in yet, I would expect dates to be on the emailed list that is sent out. If not they are probably still trying to figure out what mix of designators need to go in each class.

The recruiters are most likely looking in the system and dates aren't in yet, I would expect dates to be on the emailed list that is sent out. If not they are probably still trying to figure out what mix of designators need to go in each class.
So they've made the decision for some people in the board but not everyone? Is that why some of us know and some of us don't?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
My recruiter said PRIDEMOD said Pro-rec-y, but was waiting for "official" results to formally notify me because he says the processors sometimes make mistakes (or something along those lines).

exNavyOffRec

So they've made the decision for some people in the board but not everyone? Is that why some of us know and some of us don't?
No, the processors can only work so fast, they go one person at a time.
My recruiter said PRIDEMOD said Pro-rec-y, but was waiting for "official" results to formally notify me because he says the processors sometimes make mistakes (or something along those lines).
They don't, never saw them make a mistake, in most cases they are working off the list that is going to be sent out.