• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Man, I'm so happy for all of you that got the good news!!
Also the anticipation is killing me! But, I don't wanna poke my recruiter till the official result is out since from what I am understanding, there is a slight chance that the Yes could turn No on the final result. I already had a yes turn into no for NUPOC. So, don't want that to repeat🥲

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Congrats to everyone who got the call today! Better get started on that Appendix B knowledge haha

If yall have any questions about OCS and beyond, feel free to DM me. My OCS knowledge might be a little dated since we’re coming up on almost a year since I graduated, but I’ll help as best as I can

bendaggs

Congrats to everyone who got the call today! Better get started on that Appendix B knowledge haha

If yall have any questions about OCS and beyond, feel free to DM me. My OCS knowledge might be a little dated since we’re coming up on almost a year since I graduated, but I’ll help as best as I can
Where did you find Appendix B? Isn’t it updated often? What was the best way you found to study it.

jamespeters3143

Hey guys,

Just got the call for pilot! On the West Coast, my recruiter called me late. He had no info on an OCS date either, but estimated sometime in September. He had applicants for other designations that were told Aug. 11, and since my name wasn't on that list, he thinks it'll be pushed to then.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Where did you find Appendix B? Isn’t it updated often? What was the best way you found to study it.
You can usually find a copy of it online. It had just been updated when I got there, but it’s mostly general Navy/Marine Corps knowledge that you’ll be expected to know for the rest of you career

I divided it up into chunks and memorized bits and pieces until I was confident in it. The real test is being able to recite the knowledge verbatim while an RDC/DI is slaying you

djpope

Just out of curiosity and for my own peace of mind… I see some people saying stuff about their OCS dates possibly being late August and September. I’m 21 and am entering my senior year, so are you guys talking about Aug/Sept of 2025 or literally this current Aug/Sept? Or could some of us be due for OCS this year and some for next year? I want to make sure they knew I still have to graduate college before I go to OCS when they selected me haha😂. I’m sure they know, but it’s one of those “what if” things that bothers me.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just out of curiosity and for my own peace of mind… I see some people saying stuff about their OCS dates possibly being late August and September. I’m 21 and am entering my senior year, so are you guys talking about Aug/Sept of 2025 or literally this current Aug/Sept? Or could some of us be due for OCS this year and some for next year? I want to make sure they knew I still have to graduate college before I go to OCS when they selected me haha😂. I’m sure they know, but it’s one of those “what if” things that bothers me.

Just note most of the applicants here ALREADY have a degree on hand, versus you who has a ways to go.