• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Lukehot

Aspiring NFO
Looks like my recruiter missed the cutoff for this board. I had my package complete and ready in April hahah. Congrats everybody!!
I'm so sorry to hear that, how could it even happen? There was even an extra week to send it in 😤. Hopefully they can send it in for the next one which is really soon.

LHannibal

Looks like my recruiter missed the cutoff for this board. I had my package complete and ready in April hahah. Congrats everybody!!
Something similar happened to me last board. Keep your head up. The next board is much closer than the other boards usually are. Just time to hurry up and wait now

mikeyw

Ah I gotcha, I don’t have immediate access either since my email doesn’t end in navy.mil so I had to have people at the command check for me. I don’t know what to tell yah

mikeyw

Make sure you’re in Sharepoint when you search “Pilot” and set filter to “past 24 Hours”….that may help

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
My CoC still hasn't gotten the email, but I'm on the list for NFO! Had a 57 7/8/7 3.95 and a ship date of October 6th!
Same, I’m on the list, but my recruiter still says the official has not been released yet.

We have a thread and groupme going for the Oct 6 class. PM if you have trouble finding it!