• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

kingwilliams

Applying to this board as well . Kinda nervous to get the results as my scores are a little under what is considered competitive for pilot based on the forum on here. My recruiter told me I will get picked up but idk . Is there any previous excel sheet or anything for selection to the last board in April ?

fearedengineer

Applying to this board as well . Kinda nervous to get the results as my scores are a little under what is considered competitive for pilot based on the forum on here. My recruiter told me I will get picked up but idk . Is there any previous excel sheet or anything for selection to the last board in April ?
here it is:
it shows the last few selection boards and peoples results.

lucasleny

Pretty sure they’re being processed on a rolling basis. I just passed through MEPS and my recruiter has led me to believe that he is pushing my package up for I-SEL.
I really hope so. Came here to ask about that since my recruiter told me even though my package is I Sel and at Navy Recruitment Command currently, I would still have to go through the July 08 board which makes no sense to me? Every testimonial and official document on I Sel makes it sound like you simply skip the board and go to whatever the soonest or most convenient OCS date is. Should I trust my recruiter’s word on this one or hope that everything I’ve read about I Sel is true?

jdon4

I really hope so. Came here to ask about that since my recruiter told me even though my package is I Sel and at Navy Recruitment Command currently, I would still have to go through the July 08 board which makes no sense to me? Every testimonial and official document on I Sel makes it sound like you simply skip the board and go to whatever the soonest or most convenient OCS date is. Should I trust my recruiter’s word on this one or hope that everything I’ve read about I Sel is true?
We're in the same boat. As far as I know, our packages are being processed and then reviewed for selection. I assume that we will get reviewed and given a decision before the board convenes, but may be still pushed to the board since the deadline is right around the corner. I'll try to confirm this week with my own recruiter and hopefully give an update.

lucasleny

We're in the same boat. As far as I know, our packages are being processed and then reviewed for selection. I assume that we will get reviewed and given a decision before the board convenes, but may be still pushed to the board since the deadline is right around the corner. I'll try to confirm this week with my own recruiter and hopefully give an update.
Cheers, I’ll also double check with him because it makes no sense to me. Originally my recruiter said the most likely ship date was July 21st which would be great, but that doesn’t make sense if I’m pushed into the July 08 board. It also doesn’t coincide with the picture I’ve attached, unless I’m misinterpreting it.

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 24

Mil3s

SNA Select
Cheers, I’ll also double check with him because it makes no sense to me. Originally my recruiter said the most likely ship date was July 21st which would be great, but that doesn’t make sense if I’m pushed into the July 08 board. It also doesn’t coincide with the picture I’ve attached, unless I’m misinterpreting it.
Nice the majority of us in the July 21st class were selected for aviation mainly from the last board.

lucasleny

Nice the majority of us in the July 21st class were selected for aviation mainly from the last board.
I saw, super happy for all of yall! Really trying to join up with the rest of you, feel like it would be much nicer to be in a class with fellow aviators than not.

tsdregas

Good luck on this board guys, my recruiter said that my ASTB scores were high enough for automatic selection for SNA and SNFO so I'm just wondering if you guys were also told by your recruiters that automatic selection is still happening if your scores are high enough?

kingwilliams

Good luck on this board guys, my recruiter said that my ASTB scores were high enough for automatic selection for SNA and SNFO so I'm just wondering if you guys were also told by your recruiters that automatic selection is still happening if your scores are high enough?
I was told the same thing. My understanding is that as long as you pass the OAR portion and get a 7,7,7 you are qualified for auto selection.

tsdregas

I was told the same thing. My understanding is that as long as you pass the OAR portion and get a 7,7,7 you are qualified for auto selection.
Yeah that’s what I was told I had a 57 7/8/8 so I’m waiting to hear back from The august intel board to see if I get selected for intel but even if I do I’m starting to lean towards NFO anyway.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Would you have any data on how long it takes to get a decision once your package has been submitted for I-SEL?
My impression is 1-2 weeks, but it may be worthwhile to skim previous board threads for specifics.

I’ll hopefully be applying for I-SEL shortly so I can share it goes when that happens.

lucasleny

I submitted my package May 2nd and it arrived at Navy Recruiting Command 3 weeks later. Hopefully this isn't the case for you guys since from everything I read, I-Sel is usually a much faster process. I'll give an update once I receive one from my recruiter though.