• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

jakobi3000

Anyone else applying for the August 5th Intel and/or August 12th CW/CWE/IP/MCWO/OCEANO boards?

Last edited:

jakobi3000

MCWO sounds pretty cool. I have a 57 OAR and 3.64 college undergrad GPA so I’m probably around the 50th percentile for intel if I had to guess.
Nice yeah they are trying to fill it up so it’s a good chance. My OAR was 53 and my masters GPA is 3.97!

exNavyOffRec

Nice yeah they are trying to fill it up so it’s a good chance. My OAR was 53 and my masters GPA is 3.97!
If you look at the last board thread I believe MCWO was the designator that only picked 1 person last board.

IWC averages tend to be mid 3's, OAR isn't really a factor as long as you are over the min score, then it is all on your GPA, degree, etc...

jakobi3000

Did your recruiter tell you when we should expect to hear from the boards? Mine is guessing mid September but we really don’t know.
Oh yeah I’m active duty Navy so been working with Paul Celestin! I know results come 2-10 weeks after they convene so kind of used that math to think it would be in September as well.

jakobi3000

If you look at the last board thread I believe MCWO was the designator that only picked 1 person last board.

IWC averages tend to be mid 3's, OAR isn't really a factor as long as you are over the min score, then it is all on your GPA, degree, etc...
Yep I think his name was ptok! I congratulated him and saw his stats too. My degree was a masters in cybersecurity studies from AMU.