• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

ausername

Hello All, I’m looking at applying for MCWO. I took the OAR the second time and had a 49. The required score is 50.
Stats
GPA 4.0 MS Cybesecurity.
Certs: SEC+, CCNA, CISM

Would you advise I apply for the waiver or retake the test. I’ll appreciate any advise. TIA
I'm not an expert or anything, but I have seen many posts like this, just take this with a grain of salt. Most of the time people will tell you to shoot your shot since your GPA is good, and you have already taken the OAR twice, there's only one more chance left. And if it doesn't work, study hard with the resources we have like the GT ASTB Resources google drive and retake. (The answer may vary depending on if you are pushing the age limit)

enegmaa

Hello All, I’m looking at applying for MCWO. I took the OAR the second time and had a 49. The required score is 50.
Stats
GPA 4.0 MS Cybesecurity.
Certs: SEC+, CCNA, CISM

Would you advise I apply for the waiver or retake the test. I’ll appreciate any advise. TIA
I personally applied for the waiver and was picked up CWO and MCWO. I took the approach of apply, let them tell me no, take the feedback and make it better. But that was due to the fact that I did not have time to re-take it again before I had to turn it in and was on my second try. Maybe ask your recruiter.