• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

SurfaceKnight

I don’t think I ended up making the deadline for this board due to me getting my GPA waiver back today. Applied to CW and MCWO. GPA: 2.84 OAR: 47. Currently a CTR2 with all EP Evals and meritoriously advanced to E-5 at 3 years TIS. Outstanding appraisals from O-7 & O-6’s in the CW line and outstanding endorsement from current CO. My GPA prior to enlisting was a 2.45 but after I restarted college two years ago I finished my bachelors with a 4.0 with a major in information systems management. Good luck to all that did make the deadline!

jakobi3000

I don’t think I ended up making the deadline for this board due to me getting my GPA waiver back today. Applied to CW and MCWO. GPA: 2.84 OAR: 47. Currently a CTR2 with all EP Evals and meritoriously advanced to E-5 at 3 years TIS. Outstanding appraisals from O-7 & O-6’s in the CW line and outstanding endorsement from current CO. My GPA prior to enlisting was a 2.45 but after I restarted college two years ago I finished my bachelors with a 4.0 with a major in information systems management. Good luck to all that did make the deadline!
Dang I’m so sorry! I think those were the last dates on the calendar hopefully they release 2025 for you. Also I’d say in that event see if you can boost that OAR to at least a 50! Good luck to you in the future!

SurfaceKnight

Dang I’m so sorry! I think those were the last dates on the calendar hopefully they release 2025 for you. Also I’d say in that event see if you can boost that OAR to at least a 50! Good luck to you in the future!
Funny enough the new board schedule must’ve just recently dropped. They are having IWC Convene FY25 (2/3) on Sept. 30th 2024 now!

AuggieB

Ive applied to IPO/1820. GPA: 2.88 OAR: 47, TIS 10 yrs. A+ and Sec+ certified, multiple warfare pins, and IW Pin. Currently an IT1 with all MP and EP Evals Outstanding appraisals from O-6, O-5, 2xO-4s, in the IP designator. 5 LORs from former OICs, CSOs, and COs from IA and TAD assignments and an outstanding endorsement from current CO. GPA is low due to taking college classes prior to the navy and dealing with a sports injury, that resulted in the loss of a scholarship while in college. I addressed that and any waivers, via a Letter to the Board “LTB”. Kept it short and straight to the point, and highlighted that once joining the navy, I was able to refocus and excel academically/while maintaining a strong performance amongst my peers. Worried about having 3 waivers though… OCM approved all three and Paul Celestin, sent an email stating my package was being forwarded to this board. Super nervous, as this is my one and only shot, due to TIS. Only chose 1820 option.

Last edited:

molkshake

Applied to CW-BDCP, IP, MCWO in that order - GPA: 3.273, OAR: 54, rising senior in college. Thoughts on my chances of getting selected for any one of those?

Where can I find the lists? I've recently finalized my officer packet.
If you have access to flankspeed, it's on the MYNAVYHR_NRC sharepoint page under N3, N311 docs, and then genoff board results. You can make an alert to be notified when new documents drop as well so you don't torture yourself refreshing the page.

Yooper906

If you have access to flankspeed, it's on the MYNAVYHR_NRC sharepoint page under N3, N311 docs, and then genoff board results. You can make an alert to be notified when new documents drop as well so you don't torture yourself refreshing the page.
Unfortunately, I do not, as I am currently a civilian. Would you mind if I PM'd you my name so that you could check for me? Please and TIA.

Kabish93

Can you check my name as well please ( Hadir Kabish) ?

aetolicus

Could I also PM you to check my name?