• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

I suppose I'll put my stats in as well, since mine are pretty extreme in both good and bad ways--felt discouraged sometimes as I was putting together my package, but never self-select!

GPA: 2.73 CompE from Georgia Tech (GPA waiver, just barely within waiverable limit)
OAR: 78
Active CWT, IW qual'd, SEC+ and GREM, plus a couple of work roles.
1 LOR from an AD Supply Corps Captain (former DH of mine when I was an undesignated seaman).
Appraisals from 2 1880s and an 1810.

Applied for MCWO, PROREC yes for MCWO.

Jbtreble5

can someone send the link for where the results are on the sharepoint. I'm searching and can't find anything. I was contacted my by CCC but haven't seen anything in writing.

Yooper906

I was just informed that I was at this INTEL board but I was not selected. My stats were GPA approximately 3.3 and OAR score 51, bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I'm shell-shocked because even with 26/51 selected, I ended up in the "bad batch" even with my intelligence and quality references. Oh well. I can't win everything, right?

26/51 were just the MCWO selection numbers; not positive what the intel ones were, but I don't think they were nearly as high. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much--if you have any more attempts at the OAR left, pumping that score up is probably the best way to up your chances for next board, and I feel like with everything else you mentioned you should be in good shape with an OAR over 60 (totally doable with good studying; consult the relevant forum for help on that).

Yooper906

26/51 were just the MCWO selection numbers; not positive what the intel ones were, but I don't think they were nearly as high. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much--if you have any more attempts at the OAR left, pumping that score up is probably the best way to up your chances for next board, and I feel like with everything else you mentioned you should be in good shape with an OAR over 60 (totally doable with good studying; consult the relevant forum for help on that).
Well, I was told that I was selected for SWO. However, I'm also considering other avenues such as the Air Force, TSA and/or CBP. I was also told that INTEL is done for the year, AMDO was moved to the Spring, and the SUPPO board is in November. So at the earliest, I would probably ship out next year.

exNavyOffRec

Well, I was told that I was selected for SWO. However, I'm also considering other avenues such as the Air Force, TSA and/or CBP. I was also told that INTEL is done for the year, AMDO was moved to the Spring, and the SUPPO board is in November. So at the earliest, I would probably ship out next year.
There are a lot of rumors out there and most of the time the rumors turn out to be not accurate, should any changes actually happen the board schedule will be updated.

Did you put Intel #1 or SWO #1?

Per the board schedule AMDO wasn't moved, the next available board was scheduled for the spring, as the last AMDO board closed a month ago, and realistically with your degree probably not a good chance to be picked for AMDO.

Yooper906

There are a lot of rumors out there and most of the time the rumors turn out to be not accurate, should any changes actually happen the board schedule will be updated.

Did you put Intel #1 or SWO #1?

Per the board schedule AMDO wasn't moved, the next available board was scheduled for the spring, as the last AMDO board closed a month ago, and realistically with your degree probably not a good chance to be picked for AMDO.
I put Intel as #1.