• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
That's great news, one last good luck to everyone! Hopefully the results will start filtering out of the NRDs for street candidates at the end of this week or beginning of next too. Would be nice to know before the long weekend, of course, but beggars can't be choosers.

Kory

CCC just confirmed with a phone call to NPC Helpdesk. They said expect results Monday (Labor Day). I'm on duty Monday, so i'll be standing by to see good results for everyone. Good luck to all.
I won't be able to check on Monday. Can you post on here if I'm on the list or not?

exNavyOffRec

That's great news, one last good luck to everyone! Hopefully the results will start filtering out of the NRDs for street candidates at the end of this week or beginning of next too. Would be nice to know before the long weekend, of course, but beggars can't be choosers.

They go to NRC first, so if NPC expects to have them on BOL on Monday, then NRC should be releasing them soon.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Another day gone by with (apparently) no word leaking out of NRC or NPC. With the long weekend coming up, is it even remotely possible that us street guys might hear something tomorrow, a pre-holiday Friday?

jcharles

PRO REC Y 11603 SWO-IP 30AUG13
Results are out! Via BOL for Active Duty... I am a PRO Y for SWO-IP, below are my stats.

male 30
Prior: LS2
Awards: 3 Nams and 1 FLOC
OAR 40 Its low...I know!LOL
Bachelors in Science in Commerce, Computer Information System Major 3.28 GPA
MBA concentration in Logistics 3.50 GPA
Appraisals: 3 O-6, 2 O-5, 2 O-4 and 1 O-3 all 10's and great write ups.
LOR's: 4 O-5, 3 0-4 and 2 O-3

Hoping everyone will get the word out soon! Good Luck!

exNavyOffRec

Results are out! Via BOL for Active Duty... I am a PRO Y for SWO-IP, below are my stats.

male 30
Prior: LS2
Awards: 3 Nams and 1 FLOC
OAR 40 Its low...I know!LOL
Bachelors in Science in Commerce, Computer Information System Major 3.28 GPA
MBA concentration in Logistics 3.50 GPA
Appraisals: 3 O-6, 2 O-5, 2 O-4 and 1 O-3 all 10's and great write ups.
LOR's: 4 O-5, 3 0-4 and 2 O-3

Hoping everyone will get the word out soon! Good Luck!

This is a first, I have NEVER seen results out via BOL before being put out to the NRD's via NRC

You are joining a very selective designator, SWO IP only takes a few each year sometimes none, sometimes about around a half dozen.

jcharles

PRO REC Y 11603 SWO-IP 30AUG13
This is a first, I have NEVER seen results out via BOL before being put out to the NRD's via NRC

You are joining a very selective designator, SWO IP only takes a few each year sometimes none, sometimes about around a half dozen.

Thanks Chief! I am proud to be a part of that selection!