• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm confident that I have a good shot at this board, but I'm a contingency planner by nature! !
Your stats & educational achievements are top-notch. Of course, there are no 100% guarantees involved in any selection board, but you have every reason to be optimistic.:)
BzB

Kory

PAO has only been selecting fleet applicants, so you would have a decent shot.

Supply max age is 29 unless you are prior service, then it is month for month up to age 31
I got a supply waiver at 36. All I did was call the program manager and ask, five seconds later, got the waiver. I also got a waiver for the SWO option but didnt submit. Just call and ask.

exNavyOffRec

I got a supply waiver at 36. All I did was call the program manager and ask, five seconds later, got the waiver. I also got a waiver for the SWO option but didnt submit. Just call and ask.

They just changed the PA, there are several AD on here who recently had waivers denied that were just over age 31.

Just checked, no info, fleet processor said still in progress

One of my Tacco's and one of my Pilot's are both in Millington now and they are keeping their eye out for me too, same thing... "nothing yet." Hopefully very soon though, because my CMS-ID window will be approaching in the next few months.

exNavyOffRec

One of my Tacco's and one of my Pilot's are both in Millington now and they are keeping their eye out for me too, same thing... "nothing yet." Hopefully very soon though, because my CMS-ID window will be approaching in the next few months.

This is one of those boards that is normally remote, so the results are emailed back to NRC and then emailed out, usually fairly quick after arriving at NRC.

HM1

This is worst than waiting on advancement results.
Does anyone know how PCS to OCS works with DoD area tour in consideration

Lions

Just a heads up for everyone. I have heard that the results of the board should be to Recruit Command today or tomorrow and we should be seeing them the middle of next week. Things can always change so don't hold me to it.