• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

HM1

OCS is TDY, PCS is to Dam Neck for six months.

I get that OCS would be DUIN as an intermediate stop. TDY implies return to previous command. My question relates to the required time overseas for DoD tours. Will that time be waived if selected for OCS.

Also you said duty at Damn neck, do all IDC pipeline go there now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kory

I get that OCS would be DUIN as an intermediate stop. TDY implies return to previous command. My question relates to the required time overseas for DoD tours. Will that time be waived if selected for OCS.

Also you said duty at Damn neck, do all IDC pipeline go there now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You get a new set of orders if that's what you mean. All of your enlisted requirements go bye bye.

I left CENTCOM, TDY in route Pensacola, Hawaii. From my understanding it's the same idea. Hawaii, TDY in route OCS, PCS Damn Neck. A LT who did this two years ago said after OCS they actually flew him back to Hawaii for his pack out, he went to Damn Neck for six months and then straight back to Hawaii. Talk about unneeded hassles.

I have no idea where all the schools are. That's a job for google.

Reactions: HM1

HM1

You get a new set of orders if that's what you mean. All of your enlisted requirements go bye bye.

I left CENTCOM, TDY in route Pensacola, Hawaii. From my understanding it's the same idea. Hawaii, TDY in route OCS, PCS Damn Neck. A LT who did this two years ago said after OCS they actually flew him back to Hawaii for his pack out, he went to Damn Neck for six months and then straight back to Hawaii. Talk about unneeded hassles.

I have no idea where all the schools are. That's a job for google.

Wow, that was my concern. Seems a waist to travel back to my OAR

MSAUZI101

CS3 - US Navy ( and OCS Applicant)
Does anyone know about quota for this IDC Board? Hopefully by end of next week we'll know/get our results

exNavyOffRec

I
I'm also curious about the quota

The FY14 goals usually don't get signed until later this year, so IF the board goes by NRC direction (in the past they haven't) then you can expect Intel to pick about 30, and IW and IP to be in the mid teens. This does not include anyone they tag with "alternate"

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Or it happens when you don't think about it...happened to me with the July board. Good luck!

MSAUZI101

CS3 - US Navy ( and OCS Applicant)
I think until this Friday 30AUG2013.....results might be out. It'll be like 18 days after the board. Monday is Public Holiday (Labor Day)...so it's a very long holiday...will be great to know ASAP.

HM1

Just got told to check BOL on Monday morning for result. Are the fleet processors/ OCS helpline able to see the results?