• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Happy to report new ASTB scores! :D
OAR: 64
AQR: 8
PFAR: 8
FOFAR: 7

How's that for a mulligan? ;)
Thanks for all your help gents! Couldn't have done it without the positive support.
Wow. Congratulations, truly. That is a PHENOMENAL improvement! Great job, man!

Lancerr1

Wow. Congratulations, truly. That is a PHENOMENAL improvement! Great job, man!
Thank you! I'm so excited! Definitely more confident in this score than I was with 6/5/4.
Nice work! Now get that kit submitted ASAP!
Thanks again sir! Report from my OR is that the kit goes to the processor today! Resubmission letter and updated APSR already completed!
haha and now to quote myself from before...

It's crazy how I know I'm going to go from "Please don't hold a board early" in my mind to "Please hold it as soon as possible." right after I'm through with my ASTB retake and kit resubmission. This process itself is a mental game!

When is this freaking wait going to end!?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Thank you! I'm so excited! Definitely more confident in this score than I was with 6/5/4.
Thanks again sir! Report from my OR is that the kit goes to the processor today! Resubmission letter and updated APSR already completed!
haha and now to quote myself from before...
When is this freaking wait going to end!?
Wait you had to have a re-submission letter? Because I was told I didn't... ummm...

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
My OR had me write it in the "Applicant's Remarks" section. Hopefully that comes back ok.
That makes more sense. I was given a look at the handbook to double check. If less than 6 months since most recent notification of Pro-Rec-N, then it goes in the motivational statement section. If more than 6 months, you write a separate letter about why you are reapplying. Sounds backward to me, but that is the document I read...

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
So... how many applicants are usually reviewed at a SNA/SNFO board on average?

Also.. since I have at least another 45 days on my hands I was going to create a spreadsheet and put ASTB GPA etc... just to see where we all stand against eachother... to elucidate on the fact, I understand this has nothing to do with selection percentage/ methods etc as it is based off the whole person concept....it is simply a product to use for reference purposes...considering probably more than half the applicants prob are not even on AW.....thoughts??

Sundevil106150

So... how many applicants are usually reviewed at a SNA/SNFO board on average?

Also.. since I have at least another 45 days on my hands I was going to create a spreadsheet and put ASTB GPA etc... just to see where we all stand against eachother... to elucidate on the fact, I understand this has nothing to do with selection percentage/ methods etc as it is based off the whole person concept....it is simply a product to use for reference purposes...considering probably more than half the applicants prob are not even on AW.....thoughts??

Hmm not sure about this. Would keep you busy for sure for the 45 days but there a variety of factors.

1.) some people may be embarrassed about their GPA and do not want to post it on their information page or signature.
2.) People may be embarrassed about their ASTB-E scores....unless you are fricken Mike or Lancer...you assholes (jk...but seriously)
3.)I support everyone on AW but hope that everyone else who is not apart of this online community does terrible, thus, making us the only likely candidates to be picked up for our desired spots.

Also, I looked through a ton of peoples information and signatures on here who are trying for the Oct. board to see how I match against them just out of curiosity...but that is just me lol.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Understood... I do not think people would post in their sig block if they were embarrassed don't you agree? It was just a thought.... I'll wait and see what others say. Again.. it is simply a spreadsheet to show everyone's stats on 1 page so you do not have to look through the entire thread to see whose applying from AW and how you match up as far as stats goes.

Sundevil106150

Understood... I do not think people would post in their sig block if they were embarrassed don't you agree? It was just a thought.... I'll wait and see what others say. Again.. it is simply a spreadsheet to show everyone's stats on 1 page so you do not have to look through the entire thread to see whose applying from AW and how you match up as far as stats goes.

Only a few post on their signature or information section. But go for it! I am curious to see who is applying for SNA and their numbers.

RMP

Looks good to me
Maybe write up the sheet without user names?