• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pentagon Gay Pride Event

magnetfreezer

You got a point, however pub crawls and college tomfoolery has shown me that women have notoriously poorer alcohol tolerance and if they get in over their head, you become the "fall guy." 5 drinks to a guy is worlds apart for a woman and to an extent, we guys have slightly more wherewithal drunk than they do, thus more blame.

DUI checkpoints won't give a woman a pass on 5 drinks...

Renegade One

None
They'll still have sinks, I presume. That which we call urinal..by any other name... would smell as rank? :D
"The first rule about alternative uses for stateroom sinks is...you do NOT TALK about alternative uses for stateroom sinks." What next...socks? You get the idea...

Renegade One

None
European-Americans to the military.... Of course, the menu selections might be a little boring, but still...
Hm...I'm thinking an "Oktoberfest" kind of thing at the Pentagon...beer and brats, Guinness and fish and chips...wine and pasta...well, you get the idea. Don't think I'd be bored by the food at all. 'Course...I wouldn't be invited anyway...:)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now that I think about it, the only place I remember using a urinal on a CVN is in that head at the bottom of the ladder on your way to WR3. I presume there are others, but they're rare.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now that I think about it, the only place I remember using a urinal on a CVN is in that head at the bottom of the ladder on your way to WR3. I presume there are others, but they're rare.
I recall using a urinal on the back of the island ON THE FLIGHT DECK onboard the Kitty Hawk. Man those were the days!

-ea6bflyr ;)

robav8r

None
Contributor

Boy, that head got a LOT of use too. Seems strange, but I recall many stories involving that head . . .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Boy, that head got a LOT of use too. Seems strange, but I recall many stories involving that head . . .
It was also kind of weird when you'd get the random odd showerer in there. I guess if that's the closest head, then that's where you shower, but since it did get so much WR3 traffic, it just seemed out of place to see that in there.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
On the Bataan in '09, they DISCONNECTED all the remaining urinals in the common heads. I'd look at that and say,"Well, that's completely pointless!" They were up on the walls, just taking up space. Were the females just offended by the IDEA that someone was peeing standing up?

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
On the Kennedy in 97 there were no working urinals on the entire ship. However, it was because all the pipes were removed IOT be replaced since they were all corroded. Then the shipyard workers all quit, so it was WAY down on the list of things to fix.

MasterBates

The JFK had working toilets at some point? From the smell near the JO Jungle head, you'd think they never flushed, ever.

Renegade One

None
You aviators and your alternative uses for stateroom sinks...
Actually, I doubt this is unique to aviation...just saying. We probably learned it from "Ship's Company"...if that's the correct term for the "time before SWOs".