• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pentagon Gay Pride Event

ryan1234

If you have sex with an extremely drunk chick, that is rape, legally speaking. Not saying no is not consent. Watching your buddy repeatedly make moves on a less than receptive, but not exactly vocally opposed girl = NOT ok. These aren't cut and dry scenarios that a LOT of junior sailors may not see a problem with and may turn a blind eye to if we didn't point it out to them and open their eyes a bit.

Come on Otto... if no really meant no, every guy would still be a virgin...

ryan1234

So...now that the dust has cleared and the folding chairs put away, anyone actually there who can verify that this was probably a non-event?
I will say we've taken some awesome thread-turns here...:)

Just a formal celebration about the sexual preferences of people...

There wouldn't much to-do from me if the Pentagon had a hot-chick ethnic stripper celebration also.

The Pentagon event was paired with a White House gay pride open house... Here are some of the highlights:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gay...s-of-themselves-flipping-off-reagan-portrait/

Yeah, f–k Reagan,” reiterates Hart one week after the reception. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg

Wow... she sure told them!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Nothing says rational like flipping off a dead guy's portrait. At the White House.

Also, I'm betting the gipper knew more than his fair share of closeted gays, getting his start in hollywood and whatnot.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I believe the preferred nomenclature is a White House Gay Pride Open Closet. :D