• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Proceedings Takes a Look at the Culture of Naval Aviation

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
"This is a different Navy, it's not really true we are zero tolerance, we've ALWAYS not allowed X..."

Answers from flag officers, many of whom wouldn't be flag officers if they grew up in this "different navy".... priceless. Same guys who will tell you that it was okay for them to get 1,000 traps - but now its a wasteful expense of money and FLE.

MasterBates

LSO, truth you speak.

The funny part was, one of the admirals on the panel, who I asked about wearing of bags in town, has busted me for bags in town.

My question (first of panel) went more or less like this:

"Gentlemen, since we now have to wear flight suits in the air force manner of wear, without the benefits of being able to wear it in town, is there any plan to let us wear them in town. It would be nice to be able to go to the Farm Fresh in Ocean View without being tackled by Twig (CNAL) for wearing my flight suit"