• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retirees subject to recall....

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Well, one of the reasons I don't particularly care for alcohol is because I am not legally allowed to imbibe it. Second, I don't have a great urge to consume it, this might change in college, maybe not. I don't know why I don't have this urge, which it seems most of y'all have, I just don't. Third, I don't have any great memories associated with the miniscule amount alcohol that I have consumed. They are at best mediocre, which isn't exactly a driving reason to drink. Not to mention that drinking has adverse effects on my football skills.

But hey, I make up for my sobriety in my other endeavors. Basically, girls, guns, cars, football, and general mayhem. I can raise hell effectively without being drunk. And I really like sleeping, what's wrong with that.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Well, one of the reasons I don't particularly care for alcohol is because ....
HEY, Youngster ... don't sweat it. You don't have to "prove" yourself to anyone ... EXAMPLE: prior to H/S senior graduation "party night" ... I had not had a drink of alcohol, a puff of tobacco, nor experienced --- in any meaningful sense --- the wiles and ways of the distaff side ... :)

Senior night was quite a night ..... ...
:icon_drin:icon_rast:icon_woma

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Mmmmm....high school....prom.....al-key-haul.....(sensored)......

Believe American, things will change in college for you, but the college is experience is perenally the same......what is your tagline papa A4s?

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
But hey, I make up for my sobriety in my other endeavors. Basically, girls, guns, cars, football, and general mayhem.

But all of those things are much, much better when accompanied with alcohol... or so I'm told...:D