• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Robert Kiyosaki

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Back to @ChuckMK23 query, there is very little information about Kiyosaki ever having served. While the Wikipedia isn’t a flawless source, it does have some information and it notes he finished high school. The patch on his flight jacket is HMLA 267, the Marine’s early gunship training squadron during the VN war (not a Hawaii squadron) but that doesn’t mean much either. All that aside, his really do suck.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
How, as a 'gunship pilot' do you get court-martialed for using your aircraft for 'fun and profit'...as a 1stLt? He's full of shit.

His shtick has been tired for a while. Of course putting your money into something besides hookers and blow makes sense. But, his investment advice is BS.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Brett, sometimes the tree of AW needs to be refreshed with the tales of Ed Rush.

I actually talked to the guy on the phone circa 2006 when he was sending threatening legal-sounding cease and desist emails to Websan about how we were all slandering his good reputation. Absolute tool.

Holy hell. I'm now an old(er) guy around here and I barely remember this tool.

It took me a moment to figure out who you guys were talking about, but the Amazon link brought it all back. He is still around?

I imagine he's still sitting on a stack of "become a fighter pilot" CD's And books in his living room, bitching to his cat about how the military isn't as good as it was when he was in, as the cat gives him the, "fuck you I'm hungry, feed me" meow. The Coors light is warm, and he thinks about how he had friends while he was a JO. But somehow they all became assholes. Screw them, he's still the number 1 USMC fighter pilot. Nevermind that the last time a Marine had and air-to-air kill was while flying with a USAF F-15C squadron in Iraq in 1991. Before that was a grand total of 3 air-to-air kills in Vietnam.

And you know, to have friends means you have to care about someone other than yourself.