• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Robert Kiyosaki

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
I actually talked to the guy on the phone circa 2006 when he was sending threatening legal-sounding cease and desist emails to Websan about how we were all slandering his good reputation. Absolute tool.
Is the "Head" call sign shown on his website a classic tool retcon?

Can we add the NewDay USA RADM to this esteemed list of grifters?

(Sidenote, what's this trend with mid-word capitalization? It's happening a lot with UAS: FireScout, TigerShark, etc. It's really dumb, unless you're a 15-yo picking a gamertag.)

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Can we add the NewDay USA RADM to this esteemed list of grifters?
Jesus Christ...I don't want to hear one more word from this guy about mortgage shit (either on commercials, or my mailbox)

It's amazing that retired 0-7's and above do this shit. It's embarrassing.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jesus Christ...I don't want to hear one more word from this guy about mortgage shit (either on commercials, or my mailbox)

It's amazing that retired 0-7's and above do this shit. It's embarrassing.
Especially since NewDay has been accused of fraudulent practices multiple times by the CFPB.

You would think he wouldn’t want his name associated with that, but I guess money talks.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Holy fuck..29 accommodations (medals/ribbons/badges) Sign me up!

His teeth are very white also...