• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Robert Kiyosaki

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Not sure why this would be confusing since marine and naval aviators wear the same wings.
is the suggestion not that Kiosaki doesn’t claim to be a pilot, but having served aboard “helicopter gunships?” Was he a door gunner who now masquerades as a pilot? That’s how I’ve been interpreting what people are saying here.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
is the suggestion not that Kiosaki doesn’t claim to be a pilot, but having served aboard “helicopter gunships?” Was he a door gunner who now masquerades as a pilot? That’s how I’ve been interpreting what people are saying here.
I assume Kiyosaki meant he was either a Cobra pilot or a Huey pilot if the Huey was armed with fixed guns/rockets instead of configured as a slick or dustoff.

Per a youtube video, Kiyosaki claims he was court martialed for using his helo in Hawaii for fun and profit, which I interpret as he was flying the aircraft and not a door gunner or crew chief.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I assume Kiyosaki meant he was either a Cobra pilot or a Huey pilot if the Huey was armed with fixed guns/rockets instead of configured as a slick or dustoff.

Per a youtube video, Kiyosaki claims he was court martialed for using his helo in Hawaii for fun and profit, which I interpret as he was flying the aircraft and not a door gunner or crew chief.
If this photo is actually him, yeah Huey’s potentially.