• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

exNavyOffRec

whatever happened to them posting on BOL first. Then agian nothing about this board has been traditional.

The norm used to be released to NRD's first, then they would go to BOL, it has just been in the past year or so it was done the other way around, and they may have given the info to be put on BOL but if they dragged their feet....

fmrarmy1

Any other Y or N out there
I gave my recruiter a call, but the processor is out and the system he checks in isn't updated. Currently waiting on him to call their higher in Dallas and talk to their processor and then call me back. I'll post and let you know if they call back today or not.

cem118

Those stats aren't impressive at all...please!
Thanks but the last couple weeks reading everyone else's stats on here I was getting nervous. There are some rock stars.

What is the next move? Any idea when we could be heading to OCS? My OR said earliest possible is February but at the speed things have been moving that seems very optimistic.

AF2NAV

I'm confused as my recruiter told me back in late Aug my packet was at the board and now NC1 K said they didn't even see my name on the list. I just called my recruiter and left a message.....not that I'm hopeful of being selected but had to try at least