• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Maybe someone else can shed some knowledge here... What exactly is an "SCI Pre-Screen Interview?" Is this a phone call, poly graph, officer panel...? Anyone know?
It'll just be a meeting with a case officer where they ask you a series of questions to begin the investigation that will determine your eligibility for a clearance.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
It'll just be a meeting with a case officer where they ask you a series of questions to begin the investigation that will determine your eligibility for a clearance.

If I already have a TS/SSBI (SCI eligible) clearance, do I still need this? Or am I good to go...

IWhopeful

Called my OR. Nothing is popping up in CIRMS for NRD San Antonio. This is the first time I have told someone to call me at work. If my recruiter calls, the customer will just have to wait for their sandwich an extra minute or two.

usnavymle

If I already have a TS/SSBI (SCI eligible) clearance, do I still need this? Or am I good to go...
The OCS Processors should be in contact with you shortly to determine what you'll need next to get the FINSEL letter.
No worries though, man; Pro Rec Y is the hardest part. Go celebrate!

And for everyone who did not get selected: it's not over; get your stuff together for March. Talk to the Rec'd folks here about their packages, then compare. There will eventually be a spot for you if you continue to apply; I honestly believe that.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
The OCS Processors should be in contact with you shortly to determine what you'll need next to get the FINSEL letter.
No worries though, man; Pro Rec Y is the hardest part. Go celebrate!

And for everyone who did not get selected: it's not over; get your stuff together for March. Talk to the Rec'd folks here about their packages, then compare. There will eventually be a spot for you if you continue to apply; I honestly believe that.

Sound advice. And to second that sentiment, I started this process a year and a half ago. It's a heck of a ride, just keep your heads in the game and keep improving your packages. Fingers crossed for everyone who still hasn't heard anything yet!

usnavymle

If there's an Officer Recruiter who'd be willing to send your selection list to an AD PO1, please contact me.
My wife and I would love to see the name on paper. :)

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Congratulations to all you that are selected and have been a part of this forum for some time now. You all know who you are. Now all of you can join the long wait for the Final Select letters, but I don't think that wait will be as nail biting as this one was.

Natalie1986

CIRIMS is the system that is used to submit and track application kits between the NRD's and recruiting command (it's used for much more than that, but for this purpose that's what it does)

Also for those that aren't Fleet applicants...I don't want to seem rude, but I really want your recruiter to have the opportunity to pass the results to you.

I don't have a recruiter I applied from my ship and I am on the George H. W. Bush so they don't come in till Saturday. Can you help me out with trying to find out if I made it. Petruska is my last name BM3

exNavyOffRec

They need to do something that will significantly change their application, such as starting a Master's degree, in general the selection chances for those that have been a "N" go down when they apply again, and a significant change will be needed as the next board is within 6 months.