• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

kj0b

I gave my recruiter a call, but the processor is out and the system he checks in isn't updated. Currently waiting on him to call their higher in Dallas and talk to their processor and then call me back. I'll post and let you know if they call back today or not.

My recruiter is in Dallas. Gave him a shout and he said results aren't in CIRMS yet?

What is CIRMS?

NC1 K

CIRIMS is the system that is used to submit and track application kits between the NRD's and recruiting command (it's used for much more than that, but for this purpose that's what it does)

Also for those that aren't Fleet applicants...I don't want to seem rude, but I really want your recruiter to have the opportunity to pass the results to you.

fmrarmy1

My recruiter is in Dallas. Gave him a shout and he said results aren't in CIRMS yet?

What is CIRMS?
That's the answer I was given. Looks like I will sit back and enjoy purgatory for a few more hours. Congrats to those who were selected so far.

EthansCure

I am a civilian in Ohio. I guess my OR went through the results one at a time or something? I obviously do not understand the system but he is a boss and got me some good news. Also some stats. Therewas only a 9% selection rate.
We have the same recruiter, and yes he works like a boss..

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Maybe someone else can shed some knowledge here... What exactly is an "SCI Pre-Screen Interview?" Is this a phone call, poly graph, officer panel...? Anyone know?

alexa

CIRIMS is the system that is used to submit and track application kits between the NRD's and recruiting command (it's used for much more than that, but for this purpose that's what it does)

Also for those that aren't Fleet applicants...I don't want to seem rude, but I really want your recruiter to have the opportunity to pass the results to you.

I'm not familiar with how to send a message so I'm responding here. The results are not out on my BOL. Could you let me know if my name is on the list? I doubt it is, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you.