• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Brett Collins

PRO-REC-Y 1830 - Mar 2015
Between the recent results and the December IDC Board getting pushed to March, the wind has been taken out of my sails. Time to start shooting out those resumes for EAOS 2015. Congratulations to those who made it and got their PRO REC Y. Been lurking this thread since the beginning and using it as a litmus test to see what my chances were.

Selected for Information Warfare (1810)!!!

31, M, 1.5 Years of Active Service, YN2(SW)
ASVAB-99
OAR-56
B.A. Economics and B.A. Classic from Texas Tech University (2005)
Honors: Summa Cum Laude (GPA-4.00; Cumulative GPA-3.98)
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Previously worked in banking for >8 Years
Appraisal Sheets/LOR's from Active O-6 (SWO), Active O-4 (PAO), Two Active O-3's (SUPPO and Intel), Past Employers (2), and Pastor
PRT's-All Outstanding
1 EP Eval (#1 EP)
AAP to E4 out of "A" School
SOQ and SOY
NAM and FLOC's (2)
Various Divisional, Departmental, and Command Collaterals

ryantexb

ASVAB-99
OAR-56
Appraisal Sheets/LOR's from Active O-6 (SWO), Active O-4 (PAO), Two Active O-3's (SUPPO and Intel), Past Employers (2), and Pastor
PRT's-All Outstanding
1 EP Eval (#1 EP)
SOQ and SOY
NAM and FLOC's (2)
was it on bol, congratulations

OKI_bound

ASVAB-99
OAR-56
PRT's-All Outstanding
1 EP Eval (#1 EP)
SOQ and SOY
NAM and FLOC's (2)
was it on bol, congratulations
How did you find out?

HM1

It makes me wonder, my stats pretty much blow these selects out the water. Who knows what they base the decision on Evals, BSMs, MSMs and a technical Masters gets trumped. Starting to seem like as an enlisted you need to be in the community already. Looking back it seems to favor those fields. Submitting new application today

HM1

Congrats to all selected. I am still waiting for that BOL N or Y. I'm a bit suspicious over one source of result without physical evidence.

Nothing on BOL CMD access; CO, XO and CMC has not information nor is the help desk being any help. Trying to get Someone at Navy Medicine East to check

exNavyOffRec

I thought IW was interested in STEM related degrees.

In general yes, but AD puts the wild card factor into play, I have also seen non stem, non AD picked for IW, but the person when you looked at the transcript was going for an engineering degree for 2 years, so they had the calc and calc based physics

usmctonavy

In general yes, but AD puts the wild card factor into play, I have also seen non stem, non AD picked for IW, but the person when you looked at the transcript was going for an engineering degree for 2 years, so they had the calc and calc based physics
Fair enough; I'm just hoping being prior service with my stats will help me over the ProRec Hump.

usmctonavy

I just got the call from my OR and was a Pro-rec Y for 1830.

OAR was 50, 3.96 GPA, Intelligence Operations degree and Emergency Management and 11 years experience in the Intelligence realm.
Grats, though things are beginning to look grim for me