• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usmctonavy

I'm down the street at the Herc squadron. If your at the Marine squadron I was the tweak helping troubleshoot your IFF a couple months ago. One of your Corporals is a drinking buddy of mine.
Lol, no I have been out since 2008; I live on the AF side, housing, wife is USAF AD works at the Hospital.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
CIRIMS is the system that is used to submit and track application kits between the NRD's and recruiting command (it's used for much more than that, but for this purpose that's what it does)

Also for those that aren't Fleet applicants...I don't want to seem rude, but I really want your recruiter to have the opportunity to pass the results to you.

Not ready to call bullshit yet, but none of my applicants on CIRIMS have any results.

spazzz

Not ready to call bullshit yet, but none of my applicants on CIRIMS have any results.
I hope what I am hearing and reading is incorrect but my gut doesn't seem to think so. It does seem strange that out of 450 applicants only 13 were selected. That is below 4% selection rate. That just seems astronomically low for a board that consisted of a combination of two (April and Sept). Who really knows though.

PettyOfficerCJ

I hope what I am hearing and reading is incorrect but my gut doesn't seem to think so. It does seem strange that out of 450 applicants only 13 were selected. That is below 4% selection rate. That just seems astronomically low for a board that consisted of a combination of two (April and Sept). Who really knows though.

Not all necessarily put all the designators down.......I put down IW/1810 and ONLY IW. I'm sure there were many applicants who only listed 1 or 2 IDC designators. It would be interesting to know how many were up for IW out of the 450.

Last edited:

IWhopeful

If the last several boards' results are any indication of what the board will be looking for in the future (IW), the best thing I can do is re-enlist, get my IDW pin, make first class, and get as much technical and leadership experience as possible before applying to a future board. It also makes getting an age waiver and applying for NFO look pretty good.