• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Natalie1986

Is there anyway I could find out if I made it. I have been following you all since I have been on deployment and am able to communicate now on here. I called and they told me my ESO would not be able to tell me that I would just have to look on BOL tomorrow at Noon.

Marko88m5

Those of you have been selected, what board were these selections based on. September? OR checked for my results and it said that my package is still up for review by the board. I thought there was a board in September and my application was submitted way before.

dmamula

Those of you have been selected, what board were these selections based on. September? OR checked for my results and it said that my package is still up for review by the board. I thought there was a board in September and my application was submitted way before.

I feeling weird about this also. Results aren't posted yet. I hope the guy is not right but until the results are posted it's not official. ....

ryantexb

I just wonder why no one else has this info. The only thing that seemed odd to me was the one active duty select for Intel

usmctonavy

He came back with details i did not provide ... Like my middle name. That was reassuring. Still. Nothing is official until the skipper tells me.
Hey just realized your on JBA, I live on base too. Grats btw, I'm still waiting to hear back from my OR.

navyhaz

Hey just realized your on JBA, I live on base too. Grats btw, I'm still waiting to hear back from my OR.

I'm down the street at the Herc squadron. If your at the Marine squadron I was the tweak helping troubleshoot your IFF a couple months ago. One of your Corporals is a drinking buddy of mine.