• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

fedman28

Since Millington has bankers hours, they probably won't even finish updating their Facebook and Twitter accounts until around 0845 central, and then they will need to respond to that picture of a cat someone sent them. Then they will have quarters...then they'll talk about what time they are going to leave today since its Friday...we're probably looking at around 1200 central, IF they are going to post the results today.
Do you have the link for their Facebook page, it would give me something new to obsess over. :)

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Hey look we made it to 50 pages. Well done lads. Also, it's funny to scroll through these posts and see the little "online" symbol on literally every single one of you. Glad I'm not the only one.

Rickblaine22

The only gleam of hope I have today is that I know on CMS/ID (enlisted order site) they don't do updates until a Friday at 1800.

chihon fung

There was a post earlier from someone indicating 2-3 weeks more. I am wondering if they meant 2-3 weeks after the original release date. Either ways, time to proceed on as though I didn't get selected.

spazzz

I hope everybody enjoys their weekend. After we all get selected then our weekends won't be ours for a little while.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Just had a thought. Monday the 13th is Columbus Day, that means most commands will have that Friday/Monday off or Monday/Tuesday. I say if no results by Thursday this coming week then we might as well write them off till at least Wednesday the 15th. Talk about wanting to stomp butterflies!