• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Alright ladies and gentlemen .... Is tomorrow gonna be the day?? At least I can go into work with my head held high because my Cowboys pulled off another win!!! The haters are silenced for another week!

PettyOfficerCJ

Nah, Wednesday...... only because I want my guess to be right...... sheer stubbornness if truth be told....... haha

(But I would be completely willing to endure the shame of guessing wrong by having the results come sooner.......just saying......)

aleximus

At the NPC website, when I follow links to check the status of a submitted board app (or do most other things), it says certificate-based authentication failed. Now, I don't really need to keep checking the site myself for any board results, but will this mean if someone tries to post the results in here, I won't be able to follow the link?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
At the NPC website, when I follow links to check the status of a submitted board app (or do most other things), it says certificate-based authentication failed. Now, I don't really need to keep checking the site myself for any board results, but will this mean if someone tries to post the results in here, I won't be able to follow the link?

Are you an active duty applicant?

navyhaz

The link on NPC is not for OCS Selection. That link pertains to these boards (http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/boards/selectionboardsupport/Pages/FY15 Board Schedule.aspx). The only way to check (fleet) is via BOL.

aleximus

Yes. Before this I had never been to the website nor been told of it. Only by searching some of the acronyms used in the last several pages of this forum did I find it.