• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

EthansCure

I figured that most people on here are around 24 years old, therefore, around year 2000 would have been 10 years old... I figured most 10 year olds weren't concerned with Y2K... I know I wouldn't have been...

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
In case it was directed at me, I was critical of the standard set by the Navy, not the applicants themselves. They may all have 4.0s and 80s on the OAR for all any of us know. I have the utmost respect for SWO. They drive the ships and are the epitome of naval officers in my opinion.
I think there are about 65 ongoing discussions in this thread and we're all a little confused

spazzz

I should of bought stock in one of the medical companies that produce the masks, face shields and PPE for dealing with hazardous materials. After seeing the first person in the USA diagnosed with EBOLA, and watching how the media amplifies and attempts to influence the general public...Now everyone feels they need to buy a HazMat suit...By Striking Fear it psychologically manipulates the Demand, thus generating a need to increase Supply.. I could have used the earnings to pay for my Uniforms and Socks at OCS... I made a decent penny back in 1999 investing in a company that produced solar powered radios, flashlights, etc... After the media-fueled panic over Y2K, everyone had to have one...But most of you are too young to remember Y2K...:) I'm the geriatric of the OCS candidates at 37 years old... Cheers
I remember Y2K. Spent the entire year installing patches on computers so the would not shut down. I think i got you by a few years on the OCS geriatrics at 40. :D

PettyOfficerCJ

I turn 31 in a couple weeks...... Hopefully I'll know by then! haha..... It could be either a really great birthday or maybe not so much.....