• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

PensacolaBayou

My OR sent me a note today. He said that applications were still under review and he expected results by the end of the month. Time to dig in and try to work through the anxiety.

PensacolaBayou

I'm scheduling my OAR retest and signing up for calculus...

Good man (or person since I have to get used to being more PC if I get Navy or stay in academia). It is too late for me and this was my one shot. Good luck to everyone. I will post my results when I hear them. I have to get off this site or my productivity levels will fall and my anxiety will skyrocket.

exNavyOffRec

My OR sent me a note today. He said that applications were still under review and he expected results by the end of the month. Time to dig in and try to work through the anxiety.

In the past when info like this would come from NRC (not from OR's trying to keep applicants happy), it turned out they were sitting on the applications trying to figure out how many billets they actually had.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
In the past when info like this would come from NRC (not from OR's trying to keep applicants happy), it turned out they were sitting on the applications trying to figure out how many billets they actually had.
I've got nothing but time. The longer they wait, the more likely the less than committed fall off as RTO's.

kj0b

Just found this thread...

Probably a little late in the game, but for interviews/evals, are those required or is that more for prior enlisted?

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Just found this thread...

Probably a little late in the game, but for interviews/evals, are those required or is that more for prior enlisted?
Evals are required for active duty, prior service should submit copies of evals with service record, interviews are required for AD but recommended for all applicants.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Did you guys hear about the VP's son getting the boot from the Navy for cocaine? To bad he wasn't an IDC officer or that would be one more open quota!