• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

aleximus

I was never told about any interviews either!!! :confused: Does this diminish my chances? Hope not.
Sigh, I also didn't interview. I remember the last time I was at the NRD the commanding officer from another NRD asked me if I had already done my interview. I was confused and am not saddened.

aleximus

What do you mean.
While in my city, the main guy from another city's NRD was there. Just sitting there talking to me in the lobby area, he asked me if I had "already done my interviews" since he liked my responses to general questions he was asking me. I said no, but I didn't get to ask more details about it because then my recruiter came out and we went to go finish the last bit of paperwork.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Wow...STA-21 loves Nukes?

From my understanding, Nukes supply a lot of the funding for the program. Therefore, they have way more selects. There are 35 Nuke selects for this year. So in reality, the rest of the Navy is only competing for about 15 slots. The program had over 400 applications this year. It is EXTREMELY competitive.

Rickblaine22

I have about as much nuclear training as Homer Simpson.

I wonder what is taking our board so long? I mean if STA-21 is even more competitive, had an approximate same number of applicants, why can't we get some results?

exNavyOffRec

Sigh, I also didn't interview. I remember the last time I was at the NRD the commanding officer from another NRD asked me if I had already done my interview. I was confused and am not saddened.

When I was on recruiting duty there was one NRD where the CO insisted that every applicant had an interview with someone from the community that was not attached to the NRD, those OR's were hating life as they were not in a fleet concentration area, this same CO told his OR's that even though certain programs were closed and NRC said not to recruit for them (SWO) he had them recruit and get applications ready so when it was available they could submit, of course when it was opened up the majority of their applications were rejected because the dates were over 6 months old and some forms had been updated.