• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stupid questions about Naval Aviation (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I don't use them anymore, but I kept a set of Mechanix gloves in my helmet thru flight school. They got soaked in gas/oil/hydraulic fluid, saving my flight gloves. I'd run them thru the wash and then air dry them if they were really bad.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I don't use them anymore, but I kept a set of Mechanix gloves in my helmet thru flight school. They got soaked in gas/oil/hydraulic fluid, saving my flight gloves. I'd run them thru the wash and then air dry them if they were really bad.

I own about 5 pairs that I do that with. They get filthy so fast being a mech/ electrician. It seems that the finger tips wear out fast too.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
When you get there, they will tell you. If you don't get there, why worry about it?

brownshoe

Contributor
Where DO we find such men?:icon_wink (Kid... never mind... sigh.)

I believe that’s A4’s waving. Skeeterman is next in the groove!:icon_wink

Steve

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor

Your head must have been stank. I much prefer my X-Liner. j/k.

Stupidish question...What's everybody's preference for pub lunchbags? I'm about 10 flights out from RIs (granted, that's like 16 weeks these days) so I'd like to get a good bag that will last a long time. Everything that Sporty's has are enormous "bigger is better" bags. Marv Golden has one pub bag that looks promising and it's pretty cheap(just as Marv Golden usually is).

Status
Not open for further replies.