• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Superbowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

Go Bud Light!

869228_6_1.jpg

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Yeah, the Rooney's deserve it, hell, the whole dang city deserves it. I'm just sad because I've been waiting for my whole life to see the Steelers win a superbowl, and when they win this one, I won't be there to see it happen (well, I'll see it happen, just not in da' burgh). That and yinz aint got no Arncity (Iron City) dahn ere. The best yinz got is Rollinrock. It's close enough though.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Food. Commercials you actually enjoy watching. Football.

O and its 57 degrees in New Jersey. In February.

Life... is wonderful.

pittflyer

This is why I can't get into Grad School
pilot
Found the good ole' Arncity here...total dumb luck! Actually ordered a few cases from steel city beer, but it never got here...had to go huntin' for it yesterday.

"Iron City...From the rust lined tanks of the Old Pittsburgh Brewing
Company, we tender this ****ty beer for your disgust as a tribute to
your awful taste. It comes from the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers
to you."

A-4's, I respect and honor you...but today....yinz are gonna get a taste of steel tawn' toughness! I was born in the basement of a still' Mill and Iz bleed black and Gold!

BurghGuy

Are you in/near P'cola, and if so, where did you find it? I contacted them directly and they said they distribute down here, but I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: I also respect A-4s and also the Seahawks. They're damn good to get this far. Too bad they're gonna get crushed when the Steel Curtain falls.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
If you're looking for some Iron Shi--er, CIty, try Four Winds on 9th and Creighton. I saw some there yesterday, but there was only about a sixer left. Of course, I don't know WHY you'd want any of that stuff, ghetto 'Burgh tradition aside, of course. Tastes like rotten dinosaur piss.

BurghGuy

Just got back. There were TWO 6-packs! WOOHOO!! But man did it cost me compared to back home. I'm used to throwing out $15 for a full case of 24, not this $18 for 12 stuff... but, eh, I guess it's comparable to buying a beer at a bar... so I'll live. BRING ON THE SUPERBOWL!!

Anyways, thanks a million gaijin6423. If you want an arn (or any other beer of your liking) you just let me know. Major reps given.

By the way pittflyer, thats an awesome avatar. I would have never thought of that usage.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
pittflyer said:
A-4's, I respect and honor you...but today....yinz are gonna get a taste of steel tawn' toughness! I was born in the basement of a still' Mill and Iz bleed black and Gold!
I was born at The Swedish - go HAWKS!

Brett

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
pittflyer said:
Does of yinz from da 'Burgh will get this party ingrediant list:

Super Bowl Party:

6) Plenty of *****es and hoe's

Huh...sounds like my average Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.