• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Superbowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
I was born at The Swedish - go HAWKS!

Brett
Yah, sure, you bettcha' ... Brett ... I didn't know you were Swedish. My wife is Norveeeegian.

And the rest of you Steelers fans, who pretend to suck up to me while wishing ill on the 'Hawks ??? I am going to slap you in the face as soon as I finish my Latte .....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Yah, sure, you bettcha' ... Brett ... I didn't know you were Swedish. My wife is Norveeeegian.

And the rest of you Steelers fans, who pretend to suck up to me while wishing ill on the 'Hawks ??? I am going to slap you in the face as soon as I finish my Latte .....
For the unwashed, it's a hospital in Seattle. I'm all American. :D

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
DA BEARS 269 to 1 (sympathy point)

farley.jpg
ditka.jpg

EDIT: Since Ditka (a GOD amongst men) went to PITT, I guess that means GO STEELERS.

Man it was looking like a good year. Da Bears were actually doing well, and then they had to go and lose to the panthers. Dammit! Well, there's always next year.:) And with baseball season coming up, let's all say it together, "Go Cubbies!"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Halftime: Pittsburgh 7 ; Seattle 3

I think I'm going to put some whiskey in my Latte .... :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
Worst National Anthem... EVER.
Concur. I was like, is there something wrong w/ Neville's mic? I thought Urethra would pull it together, but she sucked too. BTW, I thought Whitney's rendition (synced or otherwise) was moving. Earned her a ride in my squadron's P-3 (small consolation, I know ;))

Wow, and since I've been typing, the Stones suck as well. Where's Paul McCartney when we need him?

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Heck ... I cut my teeth on the Stones .... Mick is still the same pretty face as always. Cracks me up to see the youngsters on the field bobbin' and weavin' to ... " I can't get no satisfaction" .... rock 'n roll --- soooooooo much better than the rap-crap that passes as "music" today.

I think Mick just pointed out they could have done the first Super Bowl. :icon_rast

Old guys rule .....

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Not a Seahawks fan (Bengals fan), but man...they are getting screwed on calls in this game. One TD called back for a half-pushoff, one TD by Ben Roethlisberger that wasn't a TD (he DID NOT break the plane with the ball until AFTER he was down), a pass play to the 2 yard line called back for a hold that wasn't a hold...if Pittsburgh doesn't win, they are just chumps.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's official. All the teams I hate have won the Super Bowl. Yes, it sucks being a Browns fan . . .

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
metro said:
Not a Seahawks fan (Bengals fan), but man...they are getting screwed on calls in this game. One TD called back for a half-pushoff, one TD by Ben Roethlisberger that wasn't a TD (he DID NOT break the plane with the ball until AFTER he was down), a pass play to the 2 yard line called back for a hold that wasn't a hold....

I couldn't agree more ... what the hell is going on with the officiating ??? Final score: Seattle 24, Pittsburgh 21.

I think I'll put some Latte in my whiskey .... :censored_

Status
Not open for further replies.