• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

GameChanger

Genoff dashboard is the general officer dashboard showing how many quotas are the navy has available to fill and how many they have already filled. It’s just a good rough gauge of how many selections were made from the board. It won’t be accurate, but it will be fairly close. It’s on the NPTME website but I personally don’t have access to that folder.
Well, I assume that since you know what it is and don't have access to that folder, I wont either. It sucks, a buddy of mine told me about an "MPTE portal" but I can't figure out how to get there either. Haha.

GameChanger

I was at 1st medlog for 3 years. I enjoyed my time there. That was the first time I worked with LS’s. I’d like to go back as a SUPPO is they opened the CO/XO spot to them instead of HCA’s.
I also enjoyed medlog. My tour there was nearly five years. it was my first "sea duty". I talk about it so much that my junior sailors always ask me why I don't go back! haha. I would love to go back as a Suppo! Loved my Devil Dogs!

Triumph_MAC

I also enjoyed medlog. My tour there was nearly five years. it was my first "sea duty". I talk about it so much that my junior sailors always ask me why I don't go back! haha. I would love to go back as a Suppo! Loved my Devil Dogs!
I remember all the LS’s I worked with were on 5 year orders. We all learned from each other because they didn’t know what the medical equipment was and we didn’t how to use DMLSS. By the end of my tour, DMLSS was an easy system to navigate and the LS’s knew went in every can without looking at the LTI. It was very redundant work but fun.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
glad a few of you got your selection stuff from your OR's . Im happy some got selected. I know the rest of us are hopefully for the same result!. Especially seeing the LS1 quotas im like mannn .. lmao

r3coil

If anyone has the results list, can you please DM it to me? Supply was my second choice, so I don't have my hopes up, but you never know. AD1 here with 9 years TIS, currently deployed on board CVN-76. Congrats to all selectees.

NavyFanatic32

If anyone has the results list, can you please DM it to me? Supply was my second choice, so I don't have my hopes up, but you never know. AD1 here with 9 years TIS, currently deployed on board CVN-76. Congrats to all selectees.
Official list hasn’t posted yet. Should be within a few days or so. What was your first choice? Did you get in?

jgarza

My recruiter saw my OCS date in the notes section of my application portal. He missed it the first time I called. I know most of you are itching to see the results, so maybe ask your recruiter to check that out. He did say that he has never seen a "Booked OCS date" prior to the results being posted, however I did see that the same thing happen at the March board. Good luck everyone!

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter saw my OCS date in the notes section of my application portal. He missed it the first time I called. I know most of you are itching to see the results, so maybe ask your recruiter to check that out. He did say that he has never seen a "Booked OCS date" prior to the results being posted, however I did see that the same thing happen at the March board. Good luck everyone!
They have been doing that for a while.