• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
Not when you consider the amount of applicants. That’s outlandishly high! Still haven’t heard anything on AD peeps, impatiently waiting on Paul C. Lol
Trust me man I’m waiting heavily on Paul Celestein and also seeing the official list . I’m glad y’all got the luxury

NavyFanatic32

Look on the bright side though, those with OAR waivers def have a chance if I got an Unofficial Y. I was convinced that the board wouldn’t even consider me with the OAR waiver.

Triumph_MAC

Yeah I have heard the same the last few months. Which makes sense if the last board selection rate was around 50%. I heard selection rates a few years ago was around 10-15%.
I’ve always heard supply was competitive and with that designator receiving lateral transfers in from aviation, the seats fill rather quickly. Hopefully it’s a good sign for all of us in the board.

exNavyOffRec

Look on the bright side though, those with OAR waivers def have a chance if I got an Unofficial Y. I was convinced that the board wouldn’t even consider me with the OAR waiver.

OAR waivers aren't really a waiver lol

Yeah I have heard the same the last few months. Which makes sense if the last board selection rate was around 50%. I heard selection rates a few years ago was around 10-15%.

It is because they started restricting the number of applications and rolling people over, eventually that will create a circumstance where they again will need to go back to the normal way.

Triumph_MAC

It is because they started restricting the number of applications and rolling people over, eventually that will create a circumstance where they again will need to go back to the normal way.
[/QUOTE]
I remember seeing one list for the last board and it had 42 applicants and then I seen another that had 102. I was rolled from the March board to this one due to a waiver not being processed in time. This board list showed 92 applicants but that doesn’t take into account those that were in final review and still made the board.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
My divo showed me the manning for like 75+ needed JO’s for supply corps. It may be a good sign but it’s also depending on what the board wants .