• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
Im just asking again for the AD peeps side of the house. Y’all hear anything about getting picked up from y’all commands? I’m in PCS status so I don’t think the ship will hit me with anything. Only reason I’m asking is cause I follow a mustang group on fb and one MMN1 announced he got picked up..

sbenson

Im just asking again for the AD peeps side of the house. Y’all hear anything about getting picked up from y’all commands? I’m in PCS status so I don’t think the ship will hit me with anything. Only reason I’m asking is cause I follow a mustang group on fb and one MMN1 announced he got picked up..
AD as well. I haven't heard anything and my triad is well aware i am aniticipating results. Hoping to hear something today so i don't have to wait out the 96.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
AD as well. I haven't heard anything and my triad is well aware i am aniticipating results. Hoping to hear something today so i don't have to wait out the 96.
Man thanks for the info. I’m expecting results after the 96 atl east since I’m so use to that ???