• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

fsumst92

What you can do, and it is something I am doing, is start studying now for OAR and try to increase yours to 60. I have 49 and my goal is 55+ so I don't have to wait the 6 months.
Im taking graduate degree classes and i only had half of it done when I turned in my package so I have 15 more credits to turn in if i were to resubmit my package

exNavyOffRec

I thought they meant you had to wait six month to reapply for that designation not a reconsideration look. Thanks though.

There is a 6 month wait without any significant change in the application, that is why they they have that part in there, AD have a few more options to get looked at within 6 months.

If you submit again within 6 months without any significant change you risk getting a DNR

There is a 6 month wait without any significant change in the application, that is why they they have that part in there, AD have a few more options to get looked at within 6 months.

If you submit again within 6 months without any significant change you risk getting a DNR
Please what are the options AD have?