• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Burksnc

Has anyone heard anything? They say patience is a virtue and all but this is starting to get to me ?.
Its okay man. We all feel the same. Try to find something to distract you. I am sure the fact that you have anxiety about it is proof that you care a great deal.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
You and me both, I started to get confused about ProRec Y, I thought this meant you were accepted and that you are going. But from what I heard is that you can still get denied after. I already got medically cleared since I did a dual enlistment. On the enlisted side I’m good to go and can ship out whenever I want. Can anyone explain?
Everyone should receive a PQ letter before going to the board so medically there shouldn't be anything that holds you back. As far as I know the only thing that can hold someone back after selection is related to security clearance issues, DUI's, tickets etc.

zarevich

we are still hoping this
Same, I was just checking and saw that AMDO with Supply are waiting for the official results as well and that might be why it is taking longer or the reason it might be released in January. Still got fingers crossed before Christmas ?

Same, I was just checking and saw that AMDO with Supply are waiting for the official results as well and that might be why it is taking longer or the reason it might be released in January. Still got fingers crossed before Christmas ?
Did the ocs dates get updated? Or is it still the same as two weeks ago?