• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

jlee199

Has anyone found out on a Friday?? I think the ones I have seen were Wednesday/Thursday... Although I do hope they put something out this week... I can’t wait for this torture to end.
My recruiter called me with my prorec n on a Friday for the 10Feb boards

sasebobeast

My recruiter called me with my prorec n on a Friday for the 10Feb boards

I just looked back at the Feb SWO Board on February 28th, 2020 it was a Friday. That Friday I read a total of 13 ProRec N, 9 of those people were called by their recruiter, and 4 people checked their BOL and saw an "N." However the good news is that not everyone that day got Pro Rec Ns, as about 2 people posted ProRec Ys that Friday.

So yeah I think today might be the day for some of us. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

n0rthstar

Feb. was also a record low (at least in relative history) of acceptances. Worth keeping that in mind when you're counting up yays and nays.

I just looked back at the Feb SWO Board on February 28th, 2020 it was a Friday. That Friday I read a total of 13 ProRec N, 9 of those people were called by their recruiter, and 4 people checked their BOL and saw an "N." However the good news is that not everyone that day got Pro Rec Ns, as about 2 people posted ProRec Y that Friday.

So yeah I think today is the day for a good amount for us. Good luck everyone!

2 Ys out of 15? Sounds like it’s best if we silence our ringers and wait for a call back on Monday.