• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

sasebobeast

My recruiter has access to pride, not ETRS. He didn't even know what that was.

I edited my message thanks! I forgot that many people (civilians) were talking about PRIDE, and the people only talking about eNTRS were the AD folks.

Also today would mark 6 weeks 1 day since our convening board date on August 17th, 2020. Aviation August 2020 Board got their results on 6 weeks 1 day on Tuesday, September 15th, 2020. So we are officially taking longer than Aviation Board, but so far have not beaten IWC June 2020 Board (champs) who took 11 weeks 2 days for their final results to come out. & Suppo June 2020 Board took 8 weeks 1 day fyi!

P.S. Hopefully we don't beat them.. ?

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
The regional master chief (E9) of my area can see my name on both eNTRS and Pride. He even went to Millington Tennessee the other day to speak to the SWO program director (an active service person, not Mr Celestine who is a civilian). And this program director confirmed that as long as the name is on OCS class roster, “one should get ready for OCS”.

vpazian

The regional master chief (E9) of my area can see my name on both eNTRS and Pride. He even went to Millington Tennessee the other day to speak to the SWO program director (an active service person, not Mr Celestine who is a civilian). And this program director confirmed that as long as the name is on OCS class roster, “one should get ready for OCS”.

Least yours is on an roster! Mine is in PRIDE but not eNTRS... it makes me crazy! Although the E8 here in our district looked and said everything was approved for me to be added and was said to be booked on the 16th but still not on roster last I heard...

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Least yours is on an roster! Mine is in PRIDE but not eNTRS... it makes me crazy! Although the E8 here in our district looked and said everything was approved for me to be added and was said to be booked on the 16th but still not on roster last I heard...

the E9 today was basically sitting in the regional headquarter all day for the results because he has several “dual processing” applicants in hand including me ;) And multiple other commanders were there as well. But everyone was so “shocked” to see it’s not coming out today. So just give it another day then !

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

and I have asked E9 what if someone is on Pride but not on eNTRS, he said they will reflect the same information normally. He doesn’t know why one’s name can be in one system but not the other ...

vpazian

and I have asked E9 what if someone is on Pride but not on eNTRS, he said they will reflect the same information normally. He doesn’t know why one’s name can be in one system but not the other ...

thats what the Senior said as well... patience is a virtue i guess lol.

HNB7332

Mine said the same thing!!!

When I told him people were looking up that way he said he had no clue but then checked PRIDE and seen OCS date. He said it was also the first time he seen it do this...
Many active duty dont know what eNTRS is because you have to request access which is for instructors or chiefs who deal with training and sending people TAD to school from their command. Not everyone has access and I had no clue what it was prior to becoming an instructor. Figured I'd explain that since I also had never heard of it prior to my current command. It's basically where people go to request seats in Naval classes.

jlee199

Did you ever retake the OAR since the Feb 2020 SWO Board? I've been following you since February, but also since April 2020 SWO thread that went idle because they postponed that board and just combined it with the August 2020 SWO Board. I thought you said you were retaking it, not for OAR but for ASTB when you were thinking about applying for Aviation?
I did not retake.

almond_615

Many active duty dont know what eNTRS is because you have to request access which is for instructors or chiefs who deal with training and sending people TAD to school from their command. Not everyone has access and I had no clue what it was prior to becoming an instructor. Figured I'd explain that since I also had never heard of it prior to my current command. It's basically where people go to request seats in Naval classes.

But they are very liberal with giving access to eNTRS

exNavyOffRec

Are there circumstances that would allow us to apply within 6 months? My recruiter seems to think that I can reapply for the next board which has a deadline of Friday while waiting on a result from this board.
You cannot apply to another board while waiting on results, even if there was a significant change.

SeaWarrior

Good to know! Thank you.

Mlanes

Had an instructor look me up in eNTRS and said he didn’t see my name. That’s pretty affirmative right? That it’s a N