• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

I was able to reapply without the 6 month waiting period because I finished my masters degree. I reapplied with my graduate degree and that constituted a major change.

I worded my question poorly knowing full well that your response is clearly a viable way to reapply within 6 months and congrats on your masters. What I meant to ask was can we reapply within 6 months with little to no changes? I understand that it is a silly question but I only ask because masters are not earned over the weekend and some people are in jobs that may be limited by forward advancement.

n0rthstar

I worded my question poorly knowing full well that your response is clearly a viable way to reapply within 6 months and congrats on your masters. What I meant to ask was can we reapply within 6 months with little to no changes? I understand that it is a silly question but I only ask because masters are not earned over the weekend and some people are in jobs that may be limited by forward advancement.
You’ve been told no to this multiple times now, yes? Verify with your recruiter. Have them check with the people above them. By all accounts on here, the answer to your question is no.

I’m sorry if that was rude, and I understand you’re anxious.
Not rude at all and it makes perfect sense. It is like an experiment, how can you expect a different result when all of the variables remain unaltered? Ultimately what should be presented is the best representation of ourselves and trying again to save time rather than improve quality is just another potentially wasteful attempt.

almond_615

Not rude at all and it makes perfect sense. It is like an experiment, how can you expect a different result when all of the variables remain unaltered? Ultimately what should be presented is the best representation of ourselves and trying again to save time rather than improve quality is just another potentially wasteful attempt.

Because every board is different and sometimes people get cut for reasons out of their control that may not be repeated the next time.

jlee199

I was allowed to reapply in less than six months because my gpa went from 3.49 to 3.51. So I guess NRC considers a .02 increase to be significant

sasebobeast

I was allowed to reapply in less than six months because my gpa went from 3.49 to 3.51. So I guess NRC considers a .02 increase to be significant

Did you ever retake the OAR since the Feb 2020 SWO Board? I've been following you since February, but also since April 2020 SWO thread that went idle because they postponed that board and just combined it with the August 2020 SWO Board. I thought you said you were retaking it, not for OAR but for ASTB when you were thinking about applying for Aviation?

Last edited:

sasebobeast

How are you guys/gals getting OCS class dates so soon.

It seems that people on this board for SWO Board August 17th, 2020 are still being put in OCS classes. Some (very few) recruiters are notifying their applicants (only the civilians) that they see their name on eNTRS or PRIDE (I don't know which ones which tbh ?). Recruiters are telling them they got an OCS date, but so far the official board results have not come out yet. So, people are finding out they got selected before the actual board results come out based on being placed in an OCS class. The majority of people who found out so far are classing up in January 2021. But, yeah only civilians are getting OCS dates are being notified as of right now.

Also another way people (civilians) are finding out is asking an active duty to search eNTRS for them by searching their name at all the future OCS Dates, via looking up their name.

Last edited:

SeaWarrior

It seems that people on this board for SWO Board August 17th, 2020 are still being put in OCS classes. Some (very few) recruiters are notifying their applicants (only the civilians) that they see their name on eNTRS. Recruiters are telling them they got an OCS date, but so far the official board results have not come out yet. So, people are finding out they got selected before the actual board results come out based on being placed OCS class? The majority of people who found out so far are classing up in January 2021. But, yeah only civilians are getting OCS dates are being notified as of right now.

My recruiter has access to pride, not ETRS. He didn't even know what that was.